The following rules and regulations are strictly maintained in the school. Therefore, the concerned bodies are strongly suggested to go through and follow honestly:
- A leave letter must be sent to the Class Teacher in the event a child's absence from school. Leave for THREE days or more will be granted to those students only who are seriously ill. In such cases, a doctor's testimony must be attached along with the leave letter and addressed to the Principal.
- If a student's behaviour or conduct is found to be very harmful to fellow students or a disgrace to the institution, the student will be immediately expelled from the institution.
- Students are not allowed to leave the institution premises during school hours.
- Students are strictly prohibited to wear pricious ornaments and valuable items. In case of loss, the institution will not be responsible for the same.
- Students are strongly encouraged to create ENGLISH ENVIRONMENT in the school campus. This school is an English medium school.
- All the students are to be punctual and regular in the school.